Appropriate treatment of CP requires that all symptoms of CP be addressed. This grant seeks to determine the nature of bladder-related symptoms individuals with CP face, in the hopes that one day those may be treated and addressed.
- Nervous system disorders like CP often cause bladder problems.
- There is some evidence to suggest that the bladder problems individuals with CP experience are different from those that individuals with other nervous system disorders experience.
- What bladder function complaints do individuals with CP express?
- Do those complaints differ from those of individuals with other nervous system disorders?
- What issues with bladder function can be observed in a clinical setting?
Dr. Sean Elliott MD, Dr. Blayne Welk MD MSc